Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Shakira’s Fiance Doesn’t Like Her Naked


Shakira’s fiance is really trying to keep Shakira just for him, and not share her forms with everybody else. It seems he was overprotective with Shakira while filming her latest music video, music-news.com reports:

The sexy singer dances provocatively in a cage wearing a skimpy outfit in the promo for ‘She Wolf’, but admits partner Antonio de la Rua wasn’t impressed when he saw her lack of clothing.

She said: ‘He was with me when I filmed the video and he just said to me, ‘Are you going to put on a scarf?’ as he thought I might get cold! And I did! After that video every muscle in my body was aching.’

In the video, Shakira shows off her belly dancing skills and revealed she taught herself all the moves from a very young age.

I guess it’s understandable when you have a fiance like Shakira.



0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...