Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sahid Kapoor about "Kaminey"

Shahid Kapoor’s performance has been praised by one and all and the handsome actor is happy that his risk has paid off well.Shahid says, “The fact is that mass as well as niche audiences have given a thumbs up to a subject and a genre that were never explored before. This was a very huge film for me and hence a big litmus test as well. It was such a huge risk and my fortune could have swung either way. I’m so happy that it paid off eventually.”
“Even when I was on the verge of signing ‘Kaminey’, people discouraged me. Since on paper itself it sounded such a different film, I was advised that I should follow a conventional route and do more love stories.
“People felt that I was on a wrong path by signing on something experimental when I should have rather consolidated my image as a lover boy. I am glad I took a firm stand though because I sincerely believe that audiences today want a change.”

For More Details Please Visit www.bollywood.celebden.com

Celebrity Gallery















0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...